Hawk Computers is a locally owned and operated computer sales and service center. Our specialty is small and medium sized business support, acting as the on-call technical staff for all hardware and software needs.
Hawk also designs and builds custom computer solutions and designs for every workplace and lifestyle. If you can think of it, we can build it!
Hawk has significant experience in hard drive data recovery after crashes, virus removal, and the elimination of spyware on computer systems. We’re one of the best when it comes to getting your system up and running again.
Everything suddenly slow down? Getting lots of “pop-ups”?
These are classic signs of a virus and/or spyware infection. You’re not alone - it’s been happening to everyone. Lucky for you that Hawk has 1000’s of hours of experience getting rid of these pests and making your computer run like new.
Made a mistake and bought a computer from one of the “big guys”?
We will provide support for their machines and you won’t even have to call overseas! We deal with non-functional Dell, IBM, Gateway, and HP machines all the time, and can even help you upgrade your old system.
Upgrading your office network? Building a new one?
Call us first! We’ll bring all of our experience to the table to work for you in helping design your network and picking the best equipment for the job. If we can’t do it, we certainly know someone who can and will gladly help you get in touch with them.
Need a new server?
Hawk has a new line of AMD Athlon64 servers that will knock your socks off! We custom build each one depending on the current and future needs of your network and applications, and then bring it over and install it for you. We will also educate you on all the latest backup solutions to make sure you never lose a day’s work!
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Hawk Computers:
1. Quality - We build our systems with only the highest quality parts. Have you ever seen any of the “big guys” offer lifetime warranties?
2. Local Technical Support - Aren’t you tired of being transferred to a different country when you call for help? We’ll come to your house or business if needed. We’ll even fix the “big guys” computers if you would rather not send it away for 8 weeks for service!
3. Experience - With over 25 years in the computer industry, we’re uniquely positioned to help you with any situation that might arise, from hard drive failure to help getting connected on the Internet.
4. Upgradeability - All of our systems follow industry standard specifications. You won’t have to worry about proprietary parts when you’re ready to upgrade.
5. Locally Owned and Operated - We work and live just down the street from you. We’re here, so we can complete most repairs in 24 hours.